The brand new Dracorage Mythal: There’s one in particular that I didn’t know anything about. What the heck is that? According to http://www.datingranking.net/nl/xmeets-overzicht/ the forgotten realms wikia, this was a 250,000 mile zone that, when a certain star was in the right alignment, caused dragons to become violent for ten days. From what I can tell, the Dracorage was created so that the dragons would fight each other and keep them from working together to rule the world. There are a ton of details on all of this on this page on the DD site.
But the publication will not say just how many dragons he’s got, or just what sizes they are
- Zhent Rian Nightshade is starting to become sitting near to Lord Neverember. Council doesn’t think its great.
- In the event the Neronvain is dry, Queen Melandrach is stuffed with “cooler outrage”.
- You will find stacks of effects on the concessions that may provides become built to the steel dragons. Connerad Brawnanvil and Queen Melandrach in particular are outraged.
- Spend some the dragons (come across less than).
- Mission – visit Xonthal’s tower to recuperate good cult defector and his awesome dragon cover-up. Definitely make use of the style text out-of page 63 right here! Iskander provides sent a note towards the Council.
- Mission – visit Thay to perhaps generate certain Yellow Wizards. Yellow Wizard Nyh Illmych (enjoyable name to state aloud) wants brand new Personal computers to come to Thay (get a hold of webpage 75 to have info).
There’s a part to your webpage 20 one claims the Personal computers is always to determine what to do with brand new metallic dragons at the the disposal.
Nevertheless the publication cannot say just how many dragons he’s, otherwise just what items they are
- Lords’ Alliance: Each member wants a dragon for his/her city.
- Harpers: Want a dragon for intelligence gathering (scouting out the Well of Dragons?)
- Buy of your Gauntlet: Want a dragon to guard Elturel.
- Amber Enclave: Want a dragon to protect an ancient treant known as The Grandfather Tree.
New tower is within the Greypeak Mountains to the east. It is actually really near to Parnast. It seems like it is around five hundred miles off Waterdeep.
The fresh Hedge Network: As the PCs enter the maze, be sure to read them the flavor on page 64, where Iskander shouts to them from the tower. It’s easy to forget, and it is very important.
Traveling: Basically, if the PCs try to fly or climb over the walls, they enter thick, impassable brambles. If the PCs somehow “cheat” to get to the tower, it has no entrances – just smooth impassable stone.
Brand new Sundial: This maze is all about the Sundial. The PCs must figure out which of the eight paths to take on five separate occasions. The sundial offers a different clue with its shadow each time. You should probably print out a map of the sundial area, or draw one. This area can be very frustrating for the players, as the solution doesn’t really make a lot of sense. You might want to have an NPC sidekick around to steer the PCs when if they start to get bogged down.
The new Monsters was a little while Weak: Taking a wrong path leads to an encounter area. The only way to get back to a sundial is to find a hidden gem in the area. Some of these areas are very cool. The monsters weren’t much of a challenge for my PCs. You might want to use two gorgons instead of one. You also might want to overhaul the Carnivorous Garden, as it is a bit of a drag. Area 6 is particularly easy.. the animated armor is no match for your high-level PCs. You might want to change it to a trap area.