I follow these blogs via my RSS reader on a regular basis, and I find them interesting and very informative. Engulfingcandle.comThis is a weekly blog where the author who shares every Friday the most recent things around him in the Forex scene that he deems best for any FX trader. He shares his lessons around his trading strategies and his journey towards his successful personal trading goals. It has a simple interface and has only 3 landing pages, making it a good blog to follow more so for beginners. You can find reviews about a popular Forex Software as well as information about brokers that they recommend traders avoid. There are articles and also information for beginners who are new to the world of Forex.
- A blogger is someone that talks to people and builds a community, just like the incredible community here at Trading Strategy Guides.
- They give clear analysis and as well expound on the best trading opportunities within the news segment where applicable.
- Lean about profitable day trading strategies that actually work.
- Typical Spreads may not be available for Managed Accounts and accounts referred by an Introducing Broker.
- Forexnews.gcitrading.comA CFD and Foreign Exchange broker, GCI focuses on excellent trading conditions.
- I’m here to bring you more of what you want out of life through trading.
The site covers a wide range of topics, from beginner to expert level. If you’re looking for a top Forex trading blog to follow, look no further than Forexdominant.com. This blog is written by Alex Oke, a professional Forex trader with over 10 years of experience. Theforexprogrammer.com is updated regularly, so you’ll always be up-to-date on the latest news and developments in the Forex market.
In addition, the blog features a forum where you can interact with other traders and get advice and feedback. Justin Bennett created DPA in 2014 and has quickly made a name for himself internationally as one of the top price action traders globally.
DailyFX is the leading portal for forex trading news, charts, indicators and analysis. Every tool you need to trade in the foreign exchange market. Baby Pips is a great Forex website because they put out educational material and their vibrant personalities make reading blogs enjoyable. They are also on point with their analysis, as well as covering a wide range of information from news, to technical analysis, to fundamental data. Baby Pips is a great source for Forex traders to learn and become profitable. Nytimes.com/pages/business/dealbook/index.htmlThis is a New York Times financial blog that greatly covers major forex news and topics that are really essential to traders. Founded by Andrew Ross Sorkin, the blog has gained popularity and has attracted more successful traders and influencers of the financial markets as part of the columnists too.
FXOpen Forex Blog – FX Trading Tips by the Broker
Start listening to learn how a diverse mix of traders went from zero to hero, how they successfully trade markets today, and get their best tips n pointers for profitable performance, plus much more. Earn Forex is a well know website which provides visitors with tools and information to become successful Forex traders. They explain the basics of Forex trading, giving you free e-books and articles that help to learn more about trading.
Joey has conducted numerous full house seminars to educate his clients and the public on how they can trade stocks profitably with the right trading strategies, risk management methods and technical analysis. Free stock charts with technical analysis, trading ideas and market analysis for online investors/traders. FX Empire is one of the leading forex trading blogs out there. They offer a wide range of content that is suitable for both beginner and advanced traders.
NinjaTrader – Futures & Forex Trading Blog
The blog posts and articles it features are related to forex topics that include outlooks on certain currency pairs and market analysis. If you want an overview of various currency trading brokers, Earn Forex provides reviews and more information on each broker so you can make your best choice. https://www.bigshotrading.info/ provides the most helpful and relevant information about online forex trading.
- They review just about everything and also offer boatloads of tools and resources for traders, especially new traders.
- I would like to suggest adding DDMarkets to the list, I have been following them for a while and they are pretty good.
- Nick also posts weekly technical analysis that assists traders in their weekly trading.
- They must also provide educational elements that can be valuable to Forex Traders.
- However, there’s no physical location where these banks and individuals trade with each other.
- If you learn how to manage your own personal finances, it will become much easier for you to understand the risk that goes into trading the Forex market.
With this site, it is possible to exchange over 45 currency pairs, plus stocks and commodities. It gives accurate feeds Forex Trading Blog on matters pertaining to the constant changes in currency rates, helping the traders maximize their investments.